Under arm, inner thigh, breast itch, blisters, no scabies infection. Causes?

Ive had itching under my arms inner thigh around my panty line and even my breasts. Also when I was my hands under scalding hot water my hands get irritated and itch. After itching my hand I get tiny fluid filled blisters on my fingers. Night time is the worst when I get to sleep if I get hott all these mentioned areas itch to the point of waking me up and I have to put cold compresses on them to make it stop. I do NOT have scabies or my fiance would have them by now this has been going on for ove. 3 weeks What is wrong with me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  118 Awaiting Answer