Uncontrolled contact dermatitis of unknown etymology. No relief with medicine. Further step?

I am a 27 y/o healthy male. for three years i have uncontrolled contact dermatitis of unknown etymology. I have no insurance. My dermatologist never diagnosed what caused it just did a biopsy to diagnose it and prescribed clobetasol propionate which works but is not a cure. Where do I get started to get my skin and my life back? An allergist or a dermatologist b/c I can t afford both. What testing should be performed
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013