Uncircumcised, have pea-sized white bump under the skin attached to the end of scar tissue. Is it a cyst?

hi there i am uncircumcised and am comfortable with my penis . When you pull down the foreskin I have a pea sized white bump under the skin that is attached to the end of the scar tissue where the foreskin tightens when pulled down. It does not hurt and has not grown over the years. I am 20, and just wondering if there is a treatment or if it will go away. Is it just scar tissue itself, because it feels like it. Or is it a cyst?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012