Uncircumcised, have brown colored ring around penis, moves during erection. What could this be?

hi i am 26, male and for a quite a few years now i have noticed a brown ring kind of color around my penis . I am not circumcised as have seen pictures and my penis is definitely not. This brown ring color is attached to the skin as when it erect it moved up and down with the skin. I was just wondering what this is? there is no pain, had it for years an never cause me a problem but would like to know what it is.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012