Unbearable red itchy bumps on shoulders, back,legs. No help with medications. How to cure?

I have had itchy red bumps on my shoulders, back, and fec for almost a month now, the face ones seem better, bit the ones on my back seem worse. The itching is unbearable, and nkw it has moved on to my legs. The bumps are sporatic in these areas and start of as a smal red bump, then I scratch and the become eraser sized with a divoted . I have been to urget care twice. First time I was but on antibiotcs, and hydroxazin...they didnt work, second time it was benidryl and a course of prednisone please
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013