Unbearable cramps in tummy after taking abortion pill, adviced to take DVN plus

Hey my wife was pregnant with 2- 3 weeks and she had pills to abort it. its been a couple of days since she took those pills. Now everything seems to go as per doctors advice but she is having unbearable cramps in the tummy and we have been advised to take DVN plus. i was wondering if that would subside the pain and also wanted to know if it can interfere with her usual abortion cycle which usually stays for 6 days and outta which 3 are done.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012