Unable to straighten leg after jumping on the trampoline. See the doctor?

Hi I m 16 and I was jumping on an indoor trampoline place called skyzone last Saturday, I wasn t jumping for long when I felt a pop in the back left side of my right knee . I thought the pain would just go away, as the night progressed it went away, the bext morning I couldn t straighten my leg and or put pressure on it at an angle. The day after it started to feel better so I thought it was no big deal. It got the even better the next day, but I really didn t do anything on it, so I thought I would be able to dance on it at my competition class. I didn t do everything cuz it hurt for somethings. Now it s the day after and it hurts a little more than it did and I can t really straighten it again, if I do it feels like it will give in, should I be worried and call the doctors or just rest it?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013