Unable to stop drinking, stomach enlarges and hurts. Had pancreatitis twice. Symptoms of pancreatitis again?

I am an alcoholic. I started drinking again probably about 10 or 12 days ago. I tried to stop today but couldn't. I'm not a large person...I have had pancreatitis twice. I'm a 53 year old woman who is about 5 feet 1 inch and I weigh about 127. My stomach is enlarging and I am so uncomfortable...It's huge now. I'm also feeling horrible, I don't have health insurance and am also on Inderal for a fast heart rate and have been on that for two years. I haven't even eaten today and my stomach is just big and hurts....is this another sign of pancreatitis.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013