Unable to stand or walk after a fall. Have muscle injury. Treatment?

I fell from a flight of stairs (about 4 steps) 2 1/2 weeks ago and I was in immense pain then. Landed in kinda awkward on my left leg and hip one. Was unable to stand and walk at all. The first two doctors found no cracks in my x ray scan but don t recommend mri scan . Instead advised it s muscle injury. There were bruises on my thighs, knee and elbow . They prescribed celibrex and tramadol, but im still unable to walk right without crutches.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013