Unable to insert penis in partner's vagina, rotates when trying to insert, pain. Advise?

I am a 22 years boy. I tried to have sex with my gf. This was my first sex in my life. I was unable to insert my penis inside her. I tried nearly 4-5 times but I failed except 2times. The problem was the pain. I know that girls feel pain during first sex because of seal but not only her, that time my penis was having a sensation on the top and when i insert it the proper erection was not there it erects but while inserting it rotate here and there but 2 times it goes inside her but then she's all about saying its having pain and put me off from her like this both of the times.I broken her seal in the first time but in the second time it been inserted and then to she pushed me off from her and said its paining.And at last both of us not enjoyed as much as should have to be, only a little enjoyment was there which she experienced a little and from my side i was totally frustated and then masturbating for a little satisfaction, it was really a bad experience for me .Please give me a little advice and through which i can perform next time better .... !!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013