Unable to hear some sounds in left ear, paining. Frequent mobile user, headphones with music. Is the hearing affected ?

Hi ..I am AAAAA..23 years old..i frequently use mobile phones,talk for hours for the past 3 years and i will hear music in headsets for I cant able to hear some sounds in ma left is paining when it is exposed sound horns.consulted a doctor.he told left ear nerve weakness and gave some that affect my hearing capacity fully or can i regain it back? if so what i should follow now.please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013