Unable to get pregnant. Had been on birth control to help ovarian cyst pain. Treatment?

Hi, I had one overian cysts in 1 overy since 2003,but a doctor told it wasn;t something serious and that it would go away on it s own{which it did t,so i kept on taking pain killer for it}. in 2008 the pain keep getting worse, at the same time i was trying to get pregnant since(2003-2008) and that did t happen either. To get to point i had the overian cysts removed in 10/2009 and in 01/2010 the pain return,so i went to hospital emergency room, the doctor inform me that i was pregnant + i have overian cysts again. through my entire pregnancy it was very painfull with the overian cysts, especially when the baby begone to move. 6 months after my daughter was born, my obgyn told me that i have 3 overian cysts and it s in both overies, and he put me on birth control to help with the pain and my period which is very irregular. my question is: what can i do? since i have been trying to get pregnant again for year and half an it s not happening. im worried that it s not going to happen and if it s possible,what can i do to increase my chances to have twin, so i can remove overies right after.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013