Unable to gain weight, taking Cisplatin and Dexona, temporary results. Sexual drive always high. Suggestion?

hello Dr i am a male my age is 30 years from last 12 years i am enable to gain weight, i have try everything but no use of i have take pill like cisplatin 4 mg along with dexona while using these pill i gain weight from 42 kg to 68 kg for almost 2 years then i stopped taking pill and i lost my weight after that i dont like to eat food whenever i eat food i feel like throw whatever,i eat right now i am taking paractin 4mg for last 3 month and i weight 49 kg please help me i am not able to concentrate on any thing and my sexual drive are also high all the time please help me, thank you
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013