Unable to flex finger, inflammation over knuckles, bruise on calf after falling from stairs. Concerned?

I fell down 14 stairs about 2 weeks ago. I was told have a slight fx of sacrum , sprained rt. 4th finger . That finger is still painful and I cannot flex or extend the tip. The swelling is mostly gone, however there is still inflamation over the knuckle and burning / stinging. I also have, what I think is a bruise on my lower calf . There is no visible bruise, but it hurts as if there is one, the skin is hardened and there is a lump. There is no warmth or redness. Just seems odd there is no discoloration after two weeks. How serious is the inability to flex or extend the finger? Should I be concerned about a dvt in the calf? Thank you... Donna
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012