Unable to donate plasma due to high pulse rate. How to bring it normal?

I m 47 years old, 6 foot 4 inches tall and 223 pounds. I donate plasma twice a week, but last week I got turned away when I really needed the money because my pulse rate/bpm was 107, which I have donated under those circumstances before with no ill effect in another state. I m out of work, and I need to find a safe way in couple of days to try again. I want to make sure I go into this confident it s OK. I don t have a car and this place is not convenient to get to. I normally read in at between 85 to 94. I don t smoke or drink either, so I don t know if there s a quick answer for me going in on Thursday. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012