Unable to concentrate, bad memories, sleeplessness. What can help me?

Hi, I am Aasha..I am 26 years old...From my childhood I used to think a lot....and this problem has now increased a lot as I get older because when I growing older I am facing more responsibilities....Whenever I am at college or home, whenever I am enjoying with my family or mates...whatever I do, whenever I read...I cannot fully concentrate and I think a lot....There are some bad memories I faced at my childhood and now too I feel like I am trap by my life...these days I want to runaway and stay alone...I do not get good sleep ....I alws think sleeping pills would be better so that I don't have to think a lot and I can stop crying...I am in please suggest me some better tips.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013