Unable to conceive, swollen, sore, painful bladder, weakening of pelvic floor muscle. Inject meth. Does meth damage ovaries?

i inject meth about oncce a week. havent been able to conceive in 3 years and my insides get sore and swallen, painful bladder and the feeling that my uterus and bladder have slipped down, also weakening of my pelvic floor muscles, and hemaroids, only 30 and never had kids.....trying to quit but became harder wen i had dissappointment after trying to conceiving with my partner for two years and lost hope, my question is. . . does injecting meth age or damage the overies or age a womans eggs faster??? ive had fertility testing im fine apparently its my partner with low and abnormal sperm
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer