Unable to conceive due to bilateral PCOD. Prescribed lycostar, ovarl 1. Will it correct the problem?

hi, i am 24 years i have been trying to concieve for 11 months but i can t because i have bilateral pcod , now my doctor prescribed lycostar,apcod powder and ovarl l to me.are these tablets correct to my problem?can i concieve?my last period date is dec 22nd. my doctor in chennai gave me 3 months for dronis 30. now ia am consult with new doctor at bangalore because of my husbands transfer. so now i will be use the tablet ovarl this correct? does it cause any problem in future to conceive?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
OVARAL L IS AN CONTRACEPTIVE USED to regulate your period.
you can go for ovulation induction with follicular monitoring .