Unable to conceive, advised Clomid, followed by Estradiol, Progesterone injection. Does mild PCOD really matters?

i m married since 2 years,stayng 2gether 4 d past 3 mnths .Since i didnt concieve i met a gyneacologist.She advised for clomid 50mg daily for 5 days from 5th day of periods followed by eastradiol. Follicular study was done during this course. 2 graffian follicles were found on day 13 of size 11 by 11 (lt ovary ) & 18 by 17(rt Ovary) .I was again advised 2 take an inj progesteron on day 13. follicular study on day 15 showed ruptured follicle as well as a MILD PCOD . I have not concieved that month too even after this much of intervention.I m realy worried.Does mild PCOD realy matters? How much is my chance of getting pregnant? My hubbys semen was tested & doc said its absolutely fine
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013