Unable to conceive, U/S report shows cyst in right ovary, no free spillage of contrast is seen, tubal block at fibril end. Suggestion?

Hello doctor I am trying to conceive from last 2 years and now i visited doctor..she prescribed me some tests (blood tests, ultrasound and HSG ) which shows Anti- Rubella IgG is .11 (negative), TSH is 5.55. other lots of blood tests are normal. For negative anti- rubella IgG, she gave me an R-vac Injection on 20/02/13. An Ultrasound report shows Cyst in right ovary measuring 53*37*42 mm across with a volume of 43.78ml abutting the right ovary. other things (uterus and left overy etc.) are fine. And HSG report shows no free spillage of contrast is seen on left side suggestive of tubal block at fimbrial end. other thing are fine in HSG report. Please suggest me that now what should i do there something very serious. and can i go for laparoscopic surgery this week after R vac. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013