Unable to conceive. Taking ovashield, duphaston. Doing follicle study. Worried

hi dr. am sal am 26 years an am married its 3 years an am unable to concive it. at my age of 17 i hab t.b in my lungs. use to have irregular periods lyk after my date it up till 10 days. from back one year am going undertreament folical study an dr always use to give me ovashield,dupaston an some kind of injection . but it dint work yest i changed my gaynac she sujjested to reduce my weight an said i dnt have such any prob to get worried she gave me VLG TUBE, slimtone tablet,an folsafe tablet.... am really worried now going in depression plz plz let me know would this help me to get concive... thanking you.... Sal.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013