Unable to conceive. Semen analysis done, shows low sperm count, low motility. Varicose vein surgery done. Treatment?

Dear Sir, I am 33 year old. married in 2010. we don t have children. I recently done a semen analysis . and the result showing very disappointing. B cause my sperm count is only 3.7m/ml and motility is 5% active and 10% sluggish, mopholology is 20%. I had an surgery for varicose vein 3 years before. so what i have to do now. whats the reason effecting my count. How can I increase my count and motility. Please answer me
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012