Unable to achieve erection after 2 weeks of sex. Have discoloration on penis. Suggestions?

I have just returned from 2 weeks of vigorous sex with my girlfriend (whilst takiing viagra ) and since returning I havnt been able to achieve an erection for the past 2 days. I masturbated once upon returning and attempted again but could only manage a semi-erection. Since then my penis has remained completely flacid which is unusual for me as I usually achieve (not maintain) erections with relative ease. There is slight discolouration on the underside of my penis (along the shaft) - colour is slightly darker than the rest. I am worried I have done tissue or nerve damage.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013