Ultrasound shows prostatomegaly, epididymal cysts, thickening of bladder. Pain and oozing at operation site. Post-operation complication?

my father s ( AGE 69) USG shows prostatomegaly,epididimal cysts ,thickning of bladder and orchitis almost after 25 days post opp Lt hydrocele . and there is mild gapping at the opprated site .present history mild pulsating pain and ozzing at opp site since 4 days.sometimes night frequency 5-6 times and day 6-8 no difficulty in voiding no pain .Is this sign of post opp complication or something elses
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012