Ultrasound shows prostatomegaly. Have pink drops at end of urination. Reason?

i got an ultra sound done today, the report says i have a mild prostatomegaly, prostrate slightly enlarged size measuring 43x41x40mm 9 vol =33.0 cc) parenchymal echogensity is normal no focal lesions, seminal vesicles are normal, rest of the abdomen scan - every thing is fine, i have a mild fatty infiltrated liver urin analysis ; microscopy : Leucocytes 2 to 3 RBC 20 to 30 /hpf epthelial cells 1 to 2 casts nill crystals nill actually i had been noticing pink coloured drops at the end of my urination in the morning since two days, my doc. had asked me to get the above tests what could be the possible reason
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012