Ultrasound shows particles on ovaries, cyst on kidney. Have pain in side. Any insight?

Hello, I m a mother of two girls, 3.5 and. 1yr. Recently, an ultrasound showed particles on my ovaries. They are requesting to do the ultrasound again in 6 weeks to be sure. Also found is what looks like a cyst on my right kidney . My symptoms are slight pain on my lower left side which got very bothersome with the onset of my period. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I requested a blood test and am waiting for those results. Thank you, Angela
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013