Ultrasound shows normal amniotic fluid, placenta implanted antero-fundally, no nuchal cord seen. Explain

I had my ultrasound last August 27,2012 and i can hardly understand every details of it.. can you help me please explain my ultrasound result so i could have a better understanding about my pregnancy, it says that : BPD 7.7Cms 30wks 1day/s HC 29.0Cms 31wks 4day/s AC 25.5Cms 29wks 5day/s FL 5.6Cms 30wks 2days EFW 1,747grms (3.84) EDC 5 Nov. 2012 Amnionatic fluid index in 4 quadrant study is normal 18.1 cm placenta is implanted antero-fundally grade 0 in maturity with its inferior edge about 12.4 cm from the internal cervical os. no nuchal cord coil seen
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012