Ultrasound scan done, shows retroverted uterus, hyperechoic endometrium, moderate fluid in cul de sac. Normal report?

hi, i just want to clarify about my ultrasound . the uterus is retroverted with smooth contour and homogebeous echopattern measuring 7.4x4.2x3.5 cm. ( cervix measures 2.7x2.5x2.0 cm). the endometrium is hyperechoic measuring 0.9cm with intact subendometrial halo.the right ovary measure 2.9x2.4x2.2 cm. the left ovary is converted into a unilocular anechoich cyst measures 3.4x2.9x2.4 cm. there is moderate fluid in the cul de sac. i feel so much pain every now and then at the upper left side of my abdomen that radiates into my left breast.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012