Ultrasound report showing fatty tissue on the liver. What does it mean?

I went to the ER 3 days ago n I had a ultrasound down n they sai I have fatty tissues on my liver I have been have lots of pain off and on for about 3 1/2 weeks now on my right side by my rib cages and around my back the said every thang else was fine but I have fatty tissues on my live I don t get what they said in the paper can u help me. It says .... The liver echotexture is diffusely increased . This is consistent with fatty infiltration. Measuring 10.9 cm pole to pole what s all this me can u help me ?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012