Ultrasound at 20 week shows mild dilatation of pelvicalyceal system noted on left side. Anything to worry ?

Hello Dr, I am 20 week & 4 days pregnant. Evidence of mild dilatation of pelvicalyceal system noted on left side AP diameter of plevis meaduring 6.8mm. Evidnece of promient pelvis noted of right kidney measureing 4.9mm. Fetal spine , lims appears normal @ time of scan Please suggest me how to get ride of this? My reports details: Lie:Variable,transvers lie @ the time of scan. Presentation: Vertex @ right lateral position. Liquor:Adequate in quantity. Placenta :Fundal Posterior, grade I. Internal OS :closed.Cervix measures- 3.5cms Foetal Movements: Active FHR:138bpm. BPD:4.94cmm 21w 0d HC :17.79cm 20w 2d FL :3.23cm 20w 1d AC :15.82cm 21w 0d EDD by CGA:15.01.2012 Expected Fietal wt:361+/-53GMS Thanks in advance. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012