Ultrasonography shows hypoechoic lesion in abdominal wall. Prescribed Ovarin. How to proceed?

Hello Doctor 2 years In ultrasonography I came to know there is 2.6,2.2,1.7 cms hypoechoic lesion with an irregular margin with surrounding inflammatory changes seen in the abdominal wall larger in the left ilia fossa region along the C.S scar ..... doctor has suggested no need of surgery whenever pain comes you can take ovarin tablet..... but now pain became worst not able to bare the pain, soo please suggest how to proceed
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013

I'd suggest to consult another OG specialist to further evaluate the type of mass (tumor or cancer) and to take proper treatment.

Usually, such abdominal masses are related to hernia and uterine masses. Further evaluation by OG specialist and surgeon is needed.

All the best!