Ultrasonography report showed urinary bladder distended and diffuse thickening of wall with trabeculations. Treatment?

ultrasonography reports urinary bladder is well distended and shows diffuse thickening of wall with trabeculations. no echoreflective calculus or soft tissue mass noted. Both U-V junctions appear normal. Prevoid urine + 270 cc. Postvoid residual urine + 22 cc (insignificant) Prostate appears enlarged in size and measures 4.4X4,7X4.4 cms ( volume + 48cc) with smooth outlines and normal echotexture. my age is 78 years. What treatment is necessary and precaution required.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013