Ulcers, red spots inside vagina near clitoris, tests clear, taken antibiotics, no improvement. What else should be done?

I have ulcers and s few red small red spots inside my vigina & near my clitorus. I ve had two full sets of Sti tests done 3months apart and each time everything have been all clear. . . Not even bad bacteria was found. My Gp gave me a script for antibiotics and told me to use Savlon cream. But still the spots and ulcers come and go and they are quite painful but more psychologically upsetting becuase this has only started happening over the past 6 months. I know something isn t right becuase I ve never suffered this kind of thing before and I do know my own body rather well. I m 31, single and now too scared to have sex because of this issue. I just want it to all stop and have my vigina return back to normal yet again. Is there anything else I can do ? Why is this happening to my body ? Is it an age thing that happens to most women ??? Please Help :(
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  119 Awaiting Answer