Ulcerative colitis, heavy bleeding and mucus in bowels through out the day, foul-smelling mucus, fatigue and frequent dizziness. What does this imply?

I have had ulcerative colitis since 2006 and never found a medication which controls it, eventually I decided to use no medication as the bleeding was minimul and suffered no other symptoms, I have carried on this way for 3years. For the last severl months the amount of blood and mucas I pass when opening my bowels has increased and happens several times aday, more recently the mucas had a foul odiur to it and I am extremely tired on a daily basis and frequently become dizzy. Mostly worried about the odour and what it could mean.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012