Ulcerative Colitis, Mesacol, Prednisolone, problem worsened, Norflox and Oflox combination safe ?

Hi...I am suffering from Ulcerative Colitis ....and using Mesacol ( Mesalazine ) 1600 mg per day and (sometimes) Prednisolone (Omnicortil)...The problem has flared up...and I have been prescribed in addition to above....Oflox oz ( Ornidazole 500 mg, Ofloxacin 200 mg) and Norflox - TZ (Norfloxacin 400 mg, Tinidazole 600 mg)....I want to know do I need to take both.....Oflox oz....and....Norflox - both are meant to cure infection
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012