UTI problem, extreme pain while passing urine, taking plenty of water and niftas100, frequent pains, having urikind and tracfree medicines

Good morning..I m 37 yrs old married lady n mother of 11 yrs old kid.for past 3yrs I ve been suffering from UTI problems.sometimes without any warning there is extreme pain while passing urine .everytime I pass urine ,the pain continues n after couple of hous it vanishes.as advised by my doc I ve been taking plenty of water n niftas100 but that too is not helping.now the pain comes very often ..atleast once or twice a month.my doc says there is no other problem in me.now I ve been given urikind n tracfree medicines.pls help
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012