UTI, passing blood in urine, less menstrual bleeding, stopped. Can UTI affect periods?

Hello, I have already been told i have a UTI and was passing blood with my urine . with the proper medicaions it feels like it is clearing up. This morning i thought i was starting my cycle cause of the size of a clot that my body passed. thew out the day there has been little blood (not like a normal cycle) and now there is none. could i have been passing the blood (clots) threw my urine still or could the uti affect my body to where my cycle is messed up?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer