USG shows peripheral follicles. Had abortion. Have frequent UTIs and Hashimoto's thyroiditis

hello doctor, i have got my reports of usg and its written as both ovaries are prominent in size and volume (right;4.9*2.2*1.9cm,volume 11.1cc,left:4.1*2.9*1.7)volume 10.4cc there are multiple rudimentary peripheral follicles with echogenic ovarian strom.the color flow shows prominent stromal vessels .the texture is of polycystic ovaries.there are no complex or cystic adenxal masses .and doctor i got abortion done on 31st january and frequntly i get uti .is there any proper treatment for this earlier alz i was hving pcod and ma gyane gave me krimpson that it was dissappeared at that time after compltng its course and i am having hoshimotos thyriod too .after taking homeopathy medicine ma bleeding of periods starts otherwise nt
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012