USG shows hepatomegaly and fatty changes in liver. High SGPT and SGOT. Nausea, pain in liver. What should I do?

Hi Doc, My USG shows hepatomegally and fatty changes in liver. Everytime i feel my liver is enlarged while walking and even bending My bolld test shows sgpt / sgot increased.60 and 43 respectively Bilirubin 0.92 although everytimes its found to be more than 1.0 Everytime I am feeling nausia and vomiting tendency. Pricking pain in liver / sometimes burning sensation also present. My problem is about 3 yrs old. My urine is never clear and white. A new doctor has prescribed UDILIV 300 BD for 1 month and od next month what should i do
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012