Type 3 shoulder injury, conservative therapy, pain exist with bumps. Guidance?

it seems , i got my rt. shoulder injured with type3 injury in a fall local doctorsuggested 6 weeks conservative therapy , i am after 6 weeks of use of ac brass on affected shoulder, use of arm sling, now advised to remove all . I am using my rt hand too but there is some pain in the shoulder joint felt on movement of the same. also some bump is there on rt shoulder& it seems it will remain like this.. the doctor says i will be ok after a month i.e. 75 days from the date of accident i.e. 1/2/13. what is ur advise dr. herrick alok buxi, punjab, india
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013