Type 2 diabetic having tingling sensation outside nose. Taking Metformin. Will this improve with time?

I have had a tingling sensation on the outside of my nose for a couple of weeks. It now feels like it is wet. I also feel like there is hair in my face and am continually trying to brush it away...much like the floaters in my eyes. I have type 2 diabetes and take Metformin , but work for a CPA firm at 64 years old am working 60 hour weeks, not exercising and not watching my diet very well. Guessing this is all related, and hoping that after 4-15 when all of those issues improve, so will I! Thanks....Cheryl
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013