Two periods in a cycle, have enlarged breasts, feeling of lump, movements in lower abdomen. Pregnancy?

Hello my name is Nickeisha and i m a bit worried because last month I had my period twice, 1st on the 3rd and again on the 28th, now my breast has been looking a little bigger than normal and when laying down I feel my lower abdomin and I feel like a hard ball like thing and then it moves, should I be worried or can I possibly be pregnant? Today while at work i found myself looking in my underwear and I noticed blood but when I checked again it was brown, What am I to take from what I explained so far?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
From what you have explained it is unlikely that you are pregnant but I must tell you that you must refer to the gynecologist immediately and get yourself examined and investigated