Two miscarriages. Positive torch test. Taking torchnil capsules, TB test advised. Normal pregnancy possible?

hi my name is XXXXXX i am 30 years old i had a miscarriage of 26 weeks on 8-april-2010 and 2nd miscarriage on 22-july-2012 my doctor asked me to do torch test and the results are positive he advice to take a treatment for 6 months and started torchnil capsules just want to know i also need to do tb test as well can i have a normal pregnancy after 6mths as i want to be a mother of a normal child
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012