Twitching in right eye, ringing in ears, headaches, lethargy. Treatment?

I have had over the past month twitching in my right eye which is moe noticeable after blowing nose , ringing in ears, noticed more out in cold weather... Last night I developed periods of intermittent ice pick pain in my right ear...sometimes my scalp on right side feels like it is crawling...I also have dull headaches from time to time...I wake up sometimes with lethargic feeling and fuzzy headed ness ...I am a 58 year old healthy male 6 feet 185 lbs... No drugs very little alcohol...are these things neuro sounding or symptoms of rumors etc?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013