Suffering from hypothyroidism. Taking thyroxine medication, weight loss, lethargy. Treatment options?

good morning doctor i am having hypothyroidism , my age is 28 now i was advised to take thyroxine sodium tablet 100mg question is my body weight is 57 now will tht get reduced or increase . first i was affected badly and got neculear medicine treatment and feels so normal and even i gained weight and looks good but when i start using this tablet again i feels like i am losing weight and freshness can u help how to keep me active and look fresh because before i was so active now i cant what should i do please help me
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013