Twisted foot due to fall, difficulty walking, pain on top of foot. X-ray shows sprain. Treatment?

I fell down the stairs six days ago and twisted my foot . I still can barely walk and I m having foot pain. The pain is across the top mid potion of my foot and along the outside of the foot. I sometimes feel pain along the bottom mid portion of my foot. The pain on the side is more like a burning pain (like when you work out). I had X-rays taken and I was told that it was only a sprain . Is it possible this is a Lisfranc-Sprain-Fracture?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013