Twins having breast feed, formula milk. Elder child having allergy to dairy. Will twins have allergy?

hi, my twins were breadt fed and also had formula feeds, which they still have. T hey are 15 months old . i have tried the m with fromage frais twice and both times they have had very runny noses, temp and coughs by the next morning. \we have delayed the introduction of cows milk as my daughter of 4 years has dairy and soy allergies and cannot eat dairy anymore . Could the twins have allergies? t thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013