Tubes clamped, pregnancy symptoms, successive spotting for months, movements in stomach. Suggestion?

I had my tubes clamped 15 yrs ago and have spotted for 4 months. I have always had regular periods And since I m almost 37 and tubes clamped I paid little attention and thought stres or early menapause! Well, now that my stomach has grown into a hard ball and I eat very little and I m active it isn t really something I can ignore! Paying attention I now know I have pregnancy sympthoms and went to ER he did urine sample but it was negative and while waiting for results of urine he went ahead and done ultrasound but only looking at my liver and said he could see the blood I spoke of from spotting and said everything looks just fine you don t have anything to worry about.....ok? Then said lets see what urine says...wouldn t the ultrasound tell him? All he said was it was negative follow up with obgyn within two days and sent me home. Paperwork says follow up with obgyn to recheck I pregnant or could I be and why would he not be more specific. I have movement in my stomach... Confused! Please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
You shouldnt be confused because doctor has excluded the pregnancy and the best method to confirm/exclude the pregnancy is ultrasound.
You should go to follow-up with GYN. for the episodes of spotting because this might be from a hormonal imbalance.
Movements and ball in the stomach might be from the stress .
Take care of your self