Trying to reduce weight. Types of exercise, diet plan to follow to reach ideal weight?

Hi. I m 23 years old, currently at 1.72m and ~96kg. I d like to ask a few questions: For exercising, I ve been trying interval training. I usually do inplace jog, mountain climbers, push up and sit ups for 30s/15s rest, 3 sets. Is this enough? Is it okay to do this daily? Is there any other type of exercise I should look into? In addition, I d like to ask about dieting . I m of Asian origin, and enjoy most Asian dishes as well as Western cuisine. Is it possible to get a detailed meal plan to help me reach my ideal weight? I d like to get a 1 week plan, if possible.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013