Trying to get pregnant, spotting, white discharge, itchiness, dizziness, light headedness. Pregnant?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months now. I track my ovulation and cycle length. My normal cycle length is 32 days. This last month I got my period on day 30 and it was heavy but only lasted one day. I had some mild spotting afterwards but it wasn t my typical period. I took a test that day and it was negative. Since then I have had more white/clear discharge than i ve ever had and some itchiness. I also have been feeling dizzy and light headed like I need to eat but even when I am not hungry or have just eaten. Could I be pregnant and just had a false negative?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
no, you cannot say PREGNANCY TEST IS FALSE NEGETIVE Without USG pelvic.first u will go to USG.after that take a decission .m/b you have vaginitis only.take a anti fungal treatment (vaginal tab ) for 7 days.fisrt visit a doctor for vagina examination.